Students in Stony Brook University’s School of Journalism 371 Class produce their fifth news show for the Spring ’12 semester. Topics include: a look at rising gas prices, an update on campus safety procedures, could Affirmative Action end at Stony Brook University, the wild finish in Men’s Basketball and this week’s weather.
Students at work in NYC
- SOJ Grad Adrian Carrasquillo joins BuzzFeed as a Breaking News Reporter May 16, 2013
- Robert W. Greene Summer Institute for High School Journalists Announces Selections for Class of 2013 May 16, 2013
- Graduate Student Gavin Stern Awarded Post-Graduate Multimedia Fellowship with Scripps Howard Foundation May 9, 2013
- Alan Alda Center for Communicating Science at Stony Brook University Announced at ‘Stars of Stony Brook’ Gala April 25, 2013
- Student Kori Tuitt wins reporting trip to Japan from Scripps Howard Foundation April 11, 2013